UNC Institute for Best Practices
Training and support for assertive community treatment (ACT), individual placement and support (IPS) and other best practices.
- This event has passed.
Tenancy Support/Transition Management Services
April 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm EDTFree
Tenancy Support training covers the psychaitric rehabilition services provided by ACT teams and TMS teams.In the training we will :
- Broaden our understanding of “tenancy supports”
- Learn strategies to help individuals develop and/or enhance relevant functional skills.
- Learn how motivational interviewing (MI) may be applied within the context of tenancy supports to help people harness change.
- Learn to use Person-Centered Planning to target recovery goals, and develop a plan that operates as a usable guide for focused skill-development within the context of tenancy supports.
- Create a plan of action that incorporate adult learning theory and considers possible cognitive impairments.
- NBCC Credit (CEUs) provided.