Individual Placement and Support (IPS) is a behavioral health employment service that aims to assist individuals with more serious mental illness achieve competitive employment goals.
An IPS team is staffed with professionals who operate as a an employment unit. Although not fully exhaustive, practice topics relevant to IPS are presented here. Additional resources links, articles, and handouts will be added over time.
We welcome submissions of items you think would be helpful in the practice of high-fidelity IPS to help us grow this resource library. We also welcome submission of upcoming trainings, conferences, and events that are relevant to IPS and/or any one of these topics.
Send your submissions to be***********@me*.edu.
Access tools for IPS:
- Assessment and Career Profile
- Collaboration with Vocational Rehabilitation | Coming Soon
- Employment Team Meeting
- Integration with Behavioral Health
- Job Development | Coming Soon
- Job Supports
- Outcome-Based Supervision
- Strengths-Based Person-Centered Planning
photo: James Hose Jr.
Emerald Isle, NC