Website Monarch NC
1. Provide effective oversight, direction, and clinical and administrative supervision to assigned staff/programs.
2. Assume responsibility for hiring, discipline, firing, training, and performance appraisals where appropriate. Ensure programs are fully staffed with qualified, trained employees.
3. Ensure effective hour, day a week, day a year coverage for individuals served as required by program.
4. Build and manage an effective and clinically sound team.
5. Serve as a practicing clinician on assigned Assertive Community Treatment Team and coordinate the activities and services in their assigned area.
6. Lead meetings and disseminate information to other ACTT staff from various sources. Provide support to ACTT staff.
7. Ensure each individual served has an appropriate, clinically-based and culturally sensitive assessment which is the basis for all service provisions.
8. Monitor and assess the quality of services of assigned programs including but not limited to conducting audits of charts, overseeing the peer review process, direct observation of staff, and other activities as deemed appropriate by the Agency Quality Improvement Plan.
9. Assume responsibility for marketing the agency and program by developing appropriate referral sources, and by maintaining positive working relationships within the communities served, including with individuals, families, staff, monitoring and licensing agencies, organizations, and funders. Attend and actively participate in community and agency meetings as assigned.
10. Implement and monitor budgets as requested/directed by supervisor. Manage finances in a fiscally sound manner within the guidelines established by the Chief Clinical Officer, Chief Executive Officer, and the Board.
11. Drive and travel to community locations, various agencies, and other outreach destinations as needed.
12. Monitor medical records management and activities of the Assertive Community Treatment Team to ensure compliance with agency policies, Medicaid, and other requirements.
13. Attend and actively participate in meetings and training as required. Maintain certification in all agency, state and federal training requirements.
14. Demonstrate knowledge of and comply with all agency policies and procedures, as well as state and federal statutes and regulations related to specific program areas.
Masters: Human Services (Required)
LCMHC – NC Board of Licensed Professional Counselors, LCSW – NC Social Work Certification and Licensure Board, North Carolina Driver License (Valid) – NC Division of Motor Vehicles
Adult Population Experience, Managing Services Experience, Mental Health Experience, Substance Use Experience
1056054, Adult Population Experience, LCMHC – NC Board of Licensed Professional Counselors, LCSW – NC Social Work Certification and Licensure Board, Managing Services Experience, Masters – Human Services, Mental Health Experience, North Carolina Driver License (Valid) – NC Division of Motor Vehicles, Substance Use Experience
Ability to change routine in a positive manner, Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, Ability to exercise good judgement, Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, Able to maintain good work attendance, Build positive relationship with people supported, Maintain safe work environment, Maintain stable work behaviors daily, Must have proficient interpersonal skills, Must participate in decision-making, Must possess adequate individual coping skills, Must respond appropriately to emergency situations, Physical stamina to work 40 hours, Proficient mathematic
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com