Website Family Service League
Family Service League is seeking a Full-Time Social Worker for our ACT Program. The Social Worker delivers services to individuals who are diagnosed with severe mental illness and whose needs have not been met by more traditional service delivery approaches.
• Educate clients about mental illness, treatment and recovery.
• Teach skills for coping with symptoms and stress management.
• Develop relapse prevention plans, including identification/recognition of early warning signs and rapid intervention strategies.
• Provide psycho-education to families and clients.
• Conduct daily home visits.
• Write treatment plans.
• Complete client assessments.
• Correspond with managed care companies.
• Provide motivational interviewing.
• Provide evidenced based practice treatment to clients with severe and persistent mental illness.
• Connect clients to treatment facilities.
• Conduct crisis intervention.
• Facilitate groups.
• Cover the crisis phone.
• Participate in daily team meetings and case conferences.
Master’s Degree required. CASAC/LMSW/LCSW/LMHC preferred.
One year of experience working with the severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI) population is required.
Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Electronic Health Records/documentation required.
Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team required.
Excellent interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills required.
Strong organizational skills required.
Valid and clean New York State Driver’s License required.
We offer a competitive compensation, and generous benefits package including the following:
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Retirement Savings Plan with a 5% employer contribution
• Life and AD&D Insurance
• Generous PTO (paid time off)
• Up to 11 paid Holidays
• Paid Sick Leave
• Student Tuition Remission Program
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Company Laptop and cell phone
• Company Vehicle
• Verizon Discounts and more!
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.